It’s one for the podge… came across this little notice from May 2, 1896–a mere 115 years ago found the second Mrs. Benjamin Harrison having descended from the North side of town and engaging in some grocery shopping. One wonders if there was a special farmer’s market going on at Tomlinson Hall that differed from the offerings of City Market…how lucky we are to still have City Market!