Always love chancing upon old adverts that show one of our long-gone buildings, as is the case with this residence-turned-funeral-home, formerly at 1639 North Meridian, (in 1913, home to the John F. Wild family). In April 1928, this stood on what is now part of the Micky D’s block. Yes, golden arches now in place of a large Victorian. Love the lamp-post too.
Isn’t it interesting how many funeral homes were fashioned of these large old Victorians?