We are delighted to have a first person account and guest contribution from former neighbor and artist, Dick Lutin, relaying the details of how Charlotte Place in Herron-Morton Place got its name. Editor’s note: When The State Fairgrounds were in this neighborhood, this section was named Winter Street, until Morton Place was platted, the name was changed to Boston Street from 1892, changed to 21st Street Annex around 1930.