Dedicated in 1922 as Capitol Avenue Christian Church, 143 W. 40th St. is also a former Masonic...Read More
Author: Dawn Olsen
5502 E. Washington St.–The old Irvington Post Office, also known as the Stevenson Building....Read More
The old Normandy Apartments at the corner of 17th and Alabama streets are being renovated into two...Read More
It guards the corner of Hamilton and East Washington, its storefronts close to the sidewalk,...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Don't miss the special HI extras in our newsletter!