* This is the largest Scottish Rite cathedral in the world.
* It was designed by George F. Schreiber, architect and member, 1926.
* The Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral cost $2.5 Million to build.
* Construction was completed in 1929.
* The tower reaches 212 feet high.
* To become a member, you must be a Master Mason in good standing.
Why it’s a favorite: The Scottish Rite is one of the best of our city’s models for Indiana Limestone–watching it throughout the changing lights of days and nights is breathtaking.