View of the Union Trust Company building (Hyman’s Handbook to Indianapolis, 1907)
The Union Trust Company’s building was located at 116-126 East Market Street. The company was incorporated in 1893 and took over this building, previously known as the Wright Block. Notably, Benjamin Harrison’s law firm was located in the building from 1875 to his retirement in 1898.
The structure stood proudly until around 1954, when it was demolished for the current modernist (if that is the correct style name) tower.