Today’s advertisement is actually stationary from the Hotel Harrison. Of course, stationary emblazened with the image of the hotel had to have been pretty effective advertising.

Hotel Harrison was built in 1928, one of the last old guard hotels in Indianapolis, at the southeast corner of Market and Capitol. It lasted into the 1970s before being converted to an office building