This sweet little building always prompts daydreams of potential future use. The southwest corner of 38th and Central is a former gas station built sometime after 1932, after lengthy battles with nearby neighbors. The property owner, Edgar L. Frybarger had made an agreement with nearby property owners to whom he had sold homes/ lots, agreeing that he would not develop this corner for business for 20 years. In 1932, there was still 3 years left to go on that contract and suits and appeals ensued. It’s not clear when this was finally built, but as far as filling stations go, this one is a handsome one.