The W. E. Mick Building, also known as the Aquilina Apartments, was a brick structure built in 1910-11 on the northwest corner of Central Avenue and East 30th Street. Realtor and developer William E. Mick hired architect William H. Albersmeier to design the mixed commercial and residential building with five storefronts on the first floor and four second-floor apartments. The flats were large for the era with four and five rooms. The corner location was the site of a drug store for many decades, including Merrill and Alford Drug Store (1910s) and Koehler Pharmacy (late 1910s until at least the 1980s). (Indianapolis Star, November 20, 1910)